ODIHR is strongly committed to the security and protection of personal data.
By entering your data into the database you confirm that you are aware and agree to the following terms:
- Your data will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment and management of experts for ODIHR’s election-related activities.
- If you register in the database, you will be able to change and remove your personal information on-line.
- The database will store your data for as long as you are recorded as an active user. Your account will be considered as active if you log in and update your account or express your consent to continuation of use at least once in seven years.
- In case your account has not been updated for seven years, you will receive a message informing you one month in advance that your data will be deleted from the database. If you do not react to the message, your data will be deleted.
- However, if you applied and/or if you were ever selected for an assignment, ODIHR will keep some of your data for historic archives. Additionally, ODIHR can retain some anonymized information for statistical purposes (separated from your name, date of birth and other personal information, which will be deleted).
- Your data will be shared with your national Focal Point (defined by the nationality as stated in your profile, and only if you express your consent), a limited number of OSCE staff responsible for recruitment and organisation of the missions, and the IT staff responsible for the management of the database.
- You can find the full data protection notice under “Privacy Statement” at the bottom of this page.
Only citizens of OSCE participating States and Partners for Co-operation are eligible for registering to the expert database.